Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've Got the Snowboarding Blues

I have been dying to go boarding this weekend, but my mom won't let me because I have a huge writing project for my Social Studies class. I don't even know where to start! I don't know why I should even try, I'm not going to get a good grade. Our assignment is to write an explication essay on the branches of government. I wish that Mr. Knight would try to make the assignments more interesting, by giving us something that we can relate to. I don't know, it would be fun to like write jokes, like political cartoons or write about something that I am interested in. That's why I never really care to do his writing assignments, because they are boring and I forget all of the information after I write it down. If he made the assignments more interesting maybe I would try harder or at least feel inclined to do it at all. Well, enough of my rambling... I hope all you lucky people on the slopes are enjoying the powder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment